15/08/2011

KLAUS NETZLE


He's the guy on the right chillin' with Tri Atma.

I've posted a couple Claude Larson tracks before and maybe I'm a complete idiot but I've only just realised that Klaus Netzle, Claude Larson, Carlos Futura, Gyan Nishabda, VC-People, Elmulab and Power Pack are actually the same person (I haven't heard anything from the last 2 aliases). I've come across a lot of these artists on Baldelli mixes and it is kind of obvious they're the same guy when you listen to them because they sound very similar. Basically this guy is a genius and this discovery has blown my mind so I've decided to put some of his stuff up. I should really pay more attention to the 'aliases' section on Discogs.

CLAUDE LARSON - SAVANNAH


TRI ATMA & GYAN NISHABDA - MIKROKOSMOS


DELLE HAENSCH & CLAUDE LARSON - SOUL CITY


RAVEN KANE & KLAUS NETZLE - MAGNETIC TENSION


CARLOS FUTURA - KARMASUTRA


CLAUDE LARSON - DIGITAL LANDSCAPES


VC-PEOPLE - DANCE MACABRE


CLAUDE LARSON - EARLY MORNING JOGGER


KLAUS NETZLE - CELEBRATE THE MORNING


CLAUDE LARSON - EARTH


CLAUDE LARSON - PANORAMA


TRI ATMA & GYAN NISHABDA - NEUN MUSCHELN


CARLOS FUTURA - BACH FOR BACHELORS


CLAUDE LARSON - VENUS FLYTRAP


VC-PEOPLE - CASTLE ON THE HILL


CLAUDE LARSON - HOP SKIP JUMP


CLAUDE LARSON - YELLOW INVASION


and my favourite
CLAUDE LARSON - MOSQUITO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I <3 Jamaica!!!

Claude Larson RULES!!! Didn't know of all the pseudonyms...Do you know if it's because of the work he did for the CIA in the 60's?

PS. I am synthesizer lover big taim long taim!

JIRO said...

I had no idea he worked for the CIA!?